Mostly well known, economical and widely used conventional storage system.
Back-back Racking Systems are built by putting two modules back-to-back and interconnecting them together.
Each pallet can easily be placed and transported independently .
It allows operating a forklift.
Bay height and beam length adjusted Back-to-Back Racking System’s satisfy customer’s need and expectations, which has the widest range of use from the smallest warehouse’s to the largest up to complex logistic centers.
Another important feature of Back-toBack Racking System is its use in combination with other racking systems which enable’s goods to be stocked for number of purposes.
There are many attachments and accessories available in this system.
With the help of these accessories, businesses can be able to stock their products either directly or indirectly store them in protectors such as pallets, boxes and drums.
Beam’s securely attachment feature to bay’s, enables easy to disassemble and install by the special nail structure.
Easy to esamble and quicker to install.
Avantages of Back-to-Back Racking Systems :
- Each palette can be reached at any time.
- Beam intervals can be adjusted and used for desired measurements.
- Manufactured suitable to European standards.
- Since Back-to Back Racking Systems are modular, warehouse can be used in the most efficient way.
- Easy to carry and dismountable racking systems.
- Can be used in logistics, automotive, food, construction and any industry requiring warehousing.
- Suitable for barcoding system.
- It has number of advantages such as, direct accesing all pallets at once, enabling free space at the warehouse, opportunity to use manual or automatic stacking equipments, flexibility at the height and width of the loading units.
- It is the most frequent used pallet racking systems. In a beam between two bay’s, several pallets can be stored side by side.
- Beam heights can be easily modified. This feature provides flexibility to adjust height of the palletised products to be stacked.